Singapore

Government Initiatives

No. Organisation Description Website
1 Spring Singapore Programs under Spring Singapore are:
i) Financing Schemes
  • Business Angel Scheme
  • Sector Specific Accelerator (SSA) Program
  • SPRING Startup Enterprise Development Scheme (SPRING SEEDS)
  • Technology Enterprise Commercialisation Scheme (TECS)
ii) Online Resources
  • Action Community for Entrepreneurship(ACE)
  • Dealflow Connection
  • EnterpriseOne
spring.gov.sg
2 Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) Develop IT and telecommunications infrastructure, policies and capabilities to assist growth of tech in Singapore ida.gov.sg
3 i.JAM Nurtures a network of incubators which targets at individuals or start-ups with innovative ideas idm.sg/category/support-schemes/for-startups
4 Early stage Venture Fund (ESVF) Co-investment scheme where NRF seeds matching funds with selected venture capital firms to invest in Singapore-based early-stage technology start-ups nrf.gov.sg/innovation-enterprise/national-framework-for-research-innovation-and-enterprise/early-stage-venture-fund
5 Technology Incubation Scheme (TIS) Co-investment scheme where NRF co-invests up to 85% of investment (capped at certain value) into a Singapore-based startup on recommendation from the Technology Incubator who will invest the remaining 15% of investment nrf.gov.sg/innovation-enterprise/national-framework-for-research-innovation-and-enterprise/technology-incubation-scheme

Hubs and co-working spaces

No. Organisation Description Location Website
1 The Hub We are the only co-working space in Singapore to take a holistic approach to startups, whether you are at the ideation or growth stage – providing everything from your co-working space requirements (flexible desks to team rooms), to the nearly 500-strong community that helps you achieve the next step in your journey, the resources and tools you need to succeed, and cross-sector collaboration with corporates, universities or the government when you are ready. http://singapore.impacthub.net

Communities & FB groups

Accelerator & Incubator

No. Organisation Description Location Website
1 Founder Institute The Founder Institute is the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program. Through a challenging and rigorous curriculum, we provide early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs with the structure, training, mentor support, and global network needed to start an enduring company. Many leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Somerset Road http://fi.co/?target=singapore
2 Startup Bootcamp Startupbootcamp FinTech is the leading accelerator focused on financial innovation. We provide funding, mentorship, office space in Singapore and access to a global network of corporate partners, mentors, investors and VCs, for up to 10 selected FinTech startups across the globe. For over three months, the selected startups collaborate with 400+ mentors, partners, and investors to build world class FinTech products, with the ultimate goal of becoming industry leading companies. http://www.startupbootcamp.org/accelerator/fintech-singapore.html

Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information provided (save for any content that is created or produced by, or derived from a third party), the information and content on this website is provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law is without warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied. In addition, MaGIC is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore shall not be liable or responsible for any links from this website to other websites.



Keep up to date with the startup ecosystem. Subscribe to our mailing list.

By clicking 'Subscribe' I accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy