Visa Application

Foreign citizens who wish to start a business or to be employed in Malaysia, they need to apply for work visa.

Broadly, there are 3 types of work-related passes in Malaysia that an individual could apply for.

Namely, the passes are:

  • Employment Pass
  • Professional Visit Pass
  • Residence Pass (recommended by his/her employer)

All application of pass(es) must be sponsored by a Malaysian company (with the exception to Residence Pass). In order to do so, the Malaysian company must be registered with the relevant Immigration Department. Registration of the company may take up to one (1) month depending on the approving authority and completion of documents/ information required.

Service Providers

Keep up to date with the startup ecosystem. Subscribe to our mailing list.

By clicking 'Subscribe' I accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy